Re: [anjuta-devel] anjuta-extras distcheck broken

On 03/08/2012 03:01 PM, Massimo Cora' wrote:
I confirm that a clean clone of the project && make works.
I had errors due to marshalling similar to yours, James.
I think I found the source of the problem: make distcheck doesn't seem
to like parallel builds. I usually rung make distcheck with -j5 to speed
things up, but doing this with anjuta-extras seems to create a race
condition that messes up generated marshalers. Running distcheck without
-j5 fixes the problems for me.

I should be able to make the 3.3.92 release tomorrow without any trouble.

Thanks for the help,
James