Re: [anjuta-devel] Summer of Code

Hi!

Inspired by this, may I suggest an example project? You might consider
integrating the Gedit Code Assistance plugin (see for example [1],
[2]) into Anjuta. This uses libclang to do static code analysis. I
don't know if it's something that the Anjuta maintainers want though
(I'm just a user ;-) or if it's doable in three months.

[1] http://blogs.gnome.org/jessevdk/2011/09/10/gedit-clang-plugin-progress/
[2] http://blogs.gnome.org/jessevdk/2011/11/13/gedit-code-assistance-plugin/

It was kind of thinking along those lines but simply "integrating" will
not work and anjuta has the advantage to know much more a project than
gedit which can always only see a single file.