Re: GNOME Roadmap - Information requests

Vincent Untz wrote:
> Le mardi 24 avril 2007, à 10:29, Dan Winship a écrit :
>> AFAICT, I didn't get a message as libsoup maintainer (to danw gnome org,
>> danw novell com, or danw ximian com).
>
> That's weird: the list Lucas created had your novell.com email address
> for libsoup.

Ah, GroupWise. (This is why I've been using my @gnome.org address for
things lately.) I assume you used that address because it's what's in
libsoup's MAINTAINERS file? Or is there some other maintainer database too?

Can you check if you got a bounce message back from the Novell mail
servers, and forward it to me (with headers) if so? And if not, could
you send me the Message-Id and approximate time the message was sent
(should be available in the copy in your Sent folder). Thanks.

-- Dan