Re: [Planner Dev] Patch to close #143609

Alvaro del Castillo wrote:
Hi!

El sáb, 26-06-2004 a las 08:19, lincoln phipps openmutual net escribió:

Alvaro,

hi - anon CVS is still at Changelog v 1.169 whereas
live CVS is at Changelog 1.174 so will be able to test
this later tonight/tomorrow once anon is back in sync.

Great Lincoln :)

Yup I now hjave 1.174 and looks like you did great on that code - no
problems on my initial tests. I'll try larger projects and see if
I can break the code.

Very nice to see just this last bug which we're testing as the
only 0.12 release bug in Bugzilla.

Rgds,
Lincoln.