[Planner Dev] Ttable and Gantt Merge

Hi All,

I have started taking a look at the separate resource view and gantt
view files and drawing up a plan of attack. If everything looks good
with the steps below, I will start on it today. Here is my plan:

1. Change the code to use new file names where it currently uses the
planner-gantt-* files. Here will be the mapping:

planner-gantt-background -> planner-chart-background
planner-gantt-chart -> planner-chart
planner-gantt-header -> planner-chart-header
planner-gantt-model -> planner-chart-model
planner-gantt-print -> planner-chart-print
planner-gantt-row -> planner-chart-row
planner-gantt-view -> planner-chart-view

2. Add an enum to be passed to planner-chart to specify if you want a
gantt chart or a resource view chart

3. Merge the ttable code into the new chart files, one file at a time.

After each step above, I will submit a patch so that all the changes
aren't saved until the end.

Does this all sound ok?

- Chris

--