Re: [Planner Dev] Feature Freeze?

On tor, 2004-06-03 at 12:15 -0700, Chris Ladd wrote:
> Hi Guys,

Hi,

> Are we still in feature freeze? I was going to start work on Bug
> #138549
> but I don't know if I should wait until after the 0.12 release. If I
> do
> get it fixed before the release, should I just hold onto the patch
> until
> after the 0.12 release?

The undo stuff is taking a bit longer than we thought originally. I'd
say it's OK to include smaller enhancements and fixes like this one.

The only objection I have is to add more stuff to the resource view
without trying to share the code with the gantt view. There are some
files that are basically cut-and-paste jobs from the gantt view and that
tend to get very hard to maintain.

So while it's fine to work on that bug and even have it included in
0.12, we should try to get the resource usage view cleaned up at some
point before adding much more features to it.

Imendio HB, http://www.imendio.com/