Re: [Planner Dev] Task dialog undo

I will change that and commit. With the patch I have 2 problems:

1. The complete field in the Task Dialog doesn't get updated when I
change the complete value for a task. I have invest sometime trying to
know why, but prority seems to use the same code in all the places
(mrp-task.c and planner-task-dialog.c) and works ok. This is a problem
because when you undo a complete change, the undo is done ok but the
field complete remains with the previous value, not with the undoed

In the glade file isn't there a ...

<property name="update_policy">GTK_UPDATE_ALWAYS</property>

When I put in the fixs for priority I greped "completed"
to track where all of this was used so I could copy it
to make priority work OK so yes, they should be very similar
in the code including the glade files.

value. You can see that it works ok looking to the gantt chart, to the
task complete bar that appears inside the bar task.