Re: gdk_notify_startup_complete

If anyone cares to know . . .

Using X11, gdk_notify_startup_complete will not broadcast
_NET_STARTUP_INFO _NET_STARTUP_INFO_BEGIN with the remove: unless there
is a DESKTOP_STARTUP_ID environment variable set.

(Which is weird because the startup notification spec from freedesktop
says it should be DESKTOP_LAUNCH_ID, but whatever)