Re: autogen.sh not expanding some variables

    >> After running autogen.sh on the gtk+ cvs source, I am left with a
    >> top-level Makefile containing the following unexpanded variables:

    Havoc> Are you using some weird CVS automake/autoconf?

Not that I'm aware of.  As I mentioned:

    I have automake 1.4g, autoconf 2.50a and libtool 1.4 installed.

Looking at the names in "cvs log README" for automake, I don't see anything
"Release-1-4g", however, so maybe I am.  I'll try using "Release-1-4-p1",
which I've seen mentioned places.

*sigh*

Skip