Re: [gtk-list] Re: The plugin approach to internationalization -request for contact person

Are there any pages that one can refer to for general design of the new
internationalization system?

I'm interested in the font placement code, not really for
internationalization reasons, but for musical score notation and I think
someday (maybe in about a year, considering everything I'm working on
now), I'd like to design a music scoring application in GTK similar to the
now standard Coda Finale application, which costs like $700 and is far out
of the budget of most music students.

Will the font code be capable of manipulating the placement of its
characters very precisely, both in vertical and horizontal axes? Or for
this sort of application do you think fonts might be inappropriate?

Cody