Re: [gtk-list] Re: problems compiling gtk-themes

Yes, that's what i did.
I got a directory that seemed like the normal gtk+ directory, but with the
"themes" directory. Everything compiled fine (after fighting with glib), but
"themes" stay untouched. I cd to "themes" and autogen.sh, make. At this moment
the error i mentioned appear. mhh...

Well, perhaps i forgot something, so gonna try to download again. Anyway,
thanks for replaying.

    Juan Pablo