Documentation layout suggestion

Hi,

Something that I've found useful when browsing java documentation is that
the docs for each class state the names of any classes which further
extend (subclass) the documented class.

So my question is, could something like that be added to the gtk+ docs?

I ask because it took me a few minutes to figure out the purpose of
GtkRange in the hierarchy of things. Only after a bit of browsing around
did I find out that it is used by Gtk[HV]Scale... Would have been nice to
be able to see that at-a-glance, hence my suggestion.

Regards,

--
Lee.
http://atlas.cs.york.ac.uk/~lrpm100/