[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Win32 SIP wont load....

Hi,

I know this isn't officially supported but I'm having trouble with starting Ekiga on Windoze...

I'm trying to use it for some folks in our office who don't use Linux (only a couple of machines), and am having trouble when launching.

It gives me an error about not being able to load the SIP or H234 (can't remember the numbers off hand - I use SIP!) modules. It says to check if any other program is using them..

I've tried a clean reboot but not joy. I did have Skype and MSN running but shut them down and also shut down the Firewall for testing (it's behind another firewall), but that didn't help either.

Any advice?

Cheers

Col.