control widgets disappear

Hi all!

I've got a BonoboContainer which loads a BonoboWidget on it. This
BonoboWidget in turn loads two BonoboWidgets on it, each of them in a
notebook tab. Well, when the main BonoboWidget is loaded, everything is
fine, but when I switch to another tab, some of the widgets contained in
the other BonoboWidgets disappear. They are still active, as you can see
other widgets being enabled/disabled by pressing where once upon a time
there was a check button.

Any idea of why this happen? We're using bonobo-0.12

Thanks