Mailboxes behaviour

Is there a reason for the (in my opinion) weird behaviour of the mailboxes in Balsa? I think it would be a lot more easy and nice to the user it the mailboxes opened with just a single click and the current mailbox notebook tracked the selected one in the mailbox tree to the left. As it is now, it feels like the user has to do a lot of navigation and clicking around to check and read her mail in different mailboxes.

I've been thinking about changing this to match my personal wish but if there is a deeper meaning behind the current behaviour, then I'll rethink of course :)

It's very nice to see the last days revival of balsa interest! It's a great (well, to-be) mailer!

Regards,
Richard