Authentication stuff

Hi Alex,

so I got not registered users to work by reading the cookie.

There are two things I'm not sure about:

1 In the xmlrpc calls I'm doing this to get the caller:

Person caller = YarrrServlet.getCurrentSession().loadPerson();

2 To get the person ref from the cookie (value) I'm doing:

Person person = (Person)ReferencableObjectRegistry.lookup(value);
personRef = person.getRef();

Are these ok?

It's just a start. We are going to need to move many xmlrpc functions to
use this instead of taking an author argument.
Also right now I have to parse the cookie and set the person on every
request. Since we have session we can probably avoid that...
And obviously we need to handle registered users.

Marco