Getting Yarrr back on track

Hey guys,

I'd like to make sure that we get Yarrr back on track.  I know many of
you have felt a little lost, both technically and in the overall
direction we're headed.  To get us headed back in the right direction,
I'd like to propose the following guidelines:

 * We need to start having weekly meeting.  Lets have one tomorrow at
   11:00 EST.  Since Thursday is demo day, I'd like to have it on
   Wednesday's most weeks, but we should start sooner than that.

 * We should be aiming toward demos at the weekly meetings.  We can't
   let krh hog all the cool demo time!

 * I expect everyone to be working on yarrr during work hours.  As far
   as I know, none of us should have package work anymore.  I do know
   that some of you do have upstream duties.  I also expect that we will
   be pulled into FC4 at times, but we really can't be spending days at
   a time on this other stuff.

 * If you do get pulled into working on something else, please send me
   mail to let me know.

 * We need to get back to the demo-every-week mentality.  Remember that
   we're not writing production code, we're writing experimental code so
   we don't necessarily need to get every feature perfect.  That isn't
   an excuse to write sloppy code, but it lets us err on the side of
   speed.  We shouldn't be surprised if we throw out or refine a bunch
   of this code over time.

 * I want to approach this project in a feature/deadline fashion.  That
   is to say at every point, everyone should have a feature that they're
   working on and have a deadline to get it done by.  If you don't have
   a feature to work on, ask Seth and I.  We'll get you one.  Right now,
   Marco and Alex should be working on the inbox/server, and Dave and
   Colin should be working on getting a mail feed going.  We can discuss
   these in greater detail tomorrow.

 * Seth has promised to reply to questions about how a feature should
   work within 24 hours of them being posted.  I don't think he can do
   full mockups everytime, but he should be able to get something useful
   to people.

Thanks,
-Jonathan