Client status

Hi,

so I worked to get the client back working with the new server design
today... There was some issues to fix in the server (no wonder since it
was mostly untested) so I didnt get as far as I was hoping.

Anyway if someone wants to work on it what I suggest is:

- Use Yarrr (xmlprc) runner from eclipse, that's the only type of server
that works atm
- Make sure to drop your old db so that the new default one will be
created.

The code (well the total hack I had to put it to be able to fix the
message widget while we figure out how the client is actually going to
look) make assumptions about both of these...

Useful things to do:

- Fix message.py to use the new api (I did part of it but it's
unfinished)
- Fix "New message". We pass "" as reply_to field for toplevel messages
but the server doesnt like it

But I can work on these tomorrow...

What I think would be most useful is to figure out the basic UI of the
client and do a mockup or a spec of it. Alex did some work on it today
but... there are issues to solve, as he explained in his mail. Also,
it's very likely that Europe is not in sync with Boston as usual ;)

Anyway I think the most pressing question is... What is the way people
knows about topics and access them?  In other words do we have the
equivalent of the mailing lists (or forum, or toplevel topics or
whatever). Without this I dont even know where to start building a
client from... (not to mention the server changes).

Marco