Server work

Hi guys,

Colin and I managed to get the server up.  It is running mediawiki and
tomcat, and has yarrr deployed.  It is currently using the sun jdk from
jpackage.org, though Colin has had a fair amount of progress getting it
to work with free Java.  I am having trouble getting the mediawiki/yarrr
integration working.  I'll be looking more at that more tomorrow, though
Marco, if you have a chance to look at it, that would be great.

Alex, you and Marco should have ssh access to yarrr.gnome.org.  The
password for tomcat and mysql can be found in /home/admin/secret/, and
you should be able so su to the yarrr user by doing:

 'sudo -H -s -u yarrr'

I checked out a copy of yarrr in ~yarrr/src and have been updating the
wiki by rerunning patch-mediawiki.sh there.  You should be able to cvs
up (though not commit) from that directory.

Lets try to get the wiki working by tomorrow's GTK+ meeting.

Thanks,
-Jonathan