Re: Interwiki support

I reworked the substitution stuff; TextContent did not quote HTML (so if
you typed like </span> in the chat things broke), and I still thought
that doing server-side HTML generation was bad.  So I reworked it so the
server generates XML that looks like this:

<yarrr-markup><text>See also the topic </text><topic-link>Mammals</topic-link><text>.</text>

The client still sends regular text like "See also the topic [Mammals]".
Perhaps in the future we will want the client to send yarrr-markup to
the server as well.

All of the code seemed to work except that for some reason Firefox won't
actually turn the constructed anchors into links!  I can see a node "a"
in the DOM inspector with an href attribute, but Firefox just renders it
as plain text.  Interestingly the "a" is lowercased, whereas everything
else is uppercased.  I'm going to ask Chris about this tomorrow; if
anyone knows about this help would be appreciated.