Re: [xslt] small patch for xsltFreeStylePreComps()

I just committed the changes; hope it works for you.

I might be missing something ... but it seems that the cleanup is called from xsltFreeStylesheet() function. Unfortunately, at the end of xsltFreeStylesheet() the "style->doc" is destroyed. Thus, I still can not reuse it :(

Would it be possible to create yet another function that combines
xsltCleanupStylesheetTree() and xsltRestoreDocumentNamespaces()
calls from the top of xsltFreeStylesheet() ?

Thanks,
Aleksey