Re: [xslt] small patch for xsltFreeStylePreComps()

Thanks!

Aleksey

Buchcik, Kasimier wrote:
Hi Aleksey,

Missed that Daniel was deferring to me, when I read your mail
the first time.

The only thing that we need additionally to take care of, is
the order of freeing: in xsltFreeStylesheet() the documents
of 1 stylesheet-level are freed before the compiled information
is freed. So we need to reverse that order.

I've added the patch to my local changed and hope to commit
this today with all the refactored stuff (still IFDEFed out
with XSLT_REFACTORED).