Re: [xslt] Xinclude, document() and python bindings

On Wed, Jul 19, 2006 at 07:12:32PM +0200, Bidoul, Stéphane wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> I'm trying to propagate xinclude processing to documents loaded through the document() xslt function. This works perfectly well with xsltproc, but I don't find my way from the python binding. Apparently, this has been discussed before (http://mail.gnome.org/archives/xslt/2005-July/msg00009.html).
>
> I don't think it is currently possible to do the equivalent of ctxt->xinclude = 1 from python. Another track I was exploring is setCtxtParseOptions(), but although that method is available in libxslt.py, I don't see how to call it from python.
>
> Any hint on how to address this would be most welcome. I'm ready to implement it myself in the python bindings.

  Seems to be setCtxtParseOptions() method on the transformCtxt class. It
will change the parserOptions used by the XML parser, but I don't think it
will handle XInclude. Maybe the cleanest is to modify xsltSetCtxtParseOptions
to recognize specifically XML_PARSE_XINCLUDE and then set the xinclude bit.