Re: [xslt] Starting Over - No user context available when apply stylesheet loads an external entity

On Thu, Nov 17, 2005 at 06:17:43PM -0800, Rush Manbert wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm sorry for this. My second post on this subject was incorrect, so I
> am starting the whole thing again.

  I'm not sure why it's incorrect. The idea of propagating _private info from
libxslt down to libxml2 makes some sense to me.

> However, when I apply a XSL stylesheet transformation to my document,
> using xsltApplyStylesheetUser(), it often loads other XHTML source
> files.

  So at that point you have a transformation context, with a _private field
I don't see why this can't be propagated when new document are parsed (
usually when the XSLT document() is used I guess).
  Such a change would make sense. I take patches.