Re: [xslt] newbie trouble building the tutorial

On Tue, Nov 15, 2005 at 08:09:12PM -0800, Rich Bodo wrote:
> I figure either I am doing something stupid again or I'm not looking in the
> right place for examples/tutorials. Help?
>
> Output of compilation:
>
> root tiny:/usr/src/libxslt-1.1.15/examples # gcc 2tut.c

  Compiling a .c file asking to generate a binary which you know requires
a library without giving any information about path for includes or the
library to link with can only classified in the "doing something stupid"
category. You really expected that command to work ?
  Not reading even the first item of the FAQ and posting to the mailing-list
when obviously a beginner about a piece of software can also only be
classified in the "doing something stupid" category too !

    http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/FAQ.html

 FAQ #1, this is also covered in the second tutorial

    http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/tutorial2/libxslt_pipes.html#id2771153