Re: [xslt] method="html" produces invalid XHTML

Noah Edelstein <noah aquaminds com> writes:

> XSLT folks,
>
> I am trying to create W3C XHTML validator compliant output using
> xsltproc but have run into some problems.  It appears that output
> method="html" does not properly close the meta tag to specify the
> page encoding or link tags within the head bloc.
>
> [...snipped...]

Give this a try:

     <xsl:output
        method="xml"
        media-type="text/html"
        doctype-public="-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN"
        doctype-system="DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"
        cdata-section-elements="script style"
        indent="yes"
        encoding="utf-8"/>

     Daniel Bibbens | "Apache modules and other open-source
     dan xobjex com |  projects for XSL & RSS"
 http://xobjex.com/ |