[xslt] libxslt lust bugs

Hi,

we've experienced some problems when upgraded to the latest xsltroc and libxslt 1.1.12 on Sun/Solaris platform.
I've checked the bug list and many bugs are fixed, and I think that our issues are mostly covered in:
166607 Memory corruption related to variable names

Are all those bug fixes committed in to the latest release, or waiting for the new release?

Thank you

George Zafirovski
Tangozebra
www.tangozebra.com

This E-mail message, including any attachments, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, any review, retransmission, disclosure, copying, modification or other use of this E-mail message or attachments is strictly forbidden.