Re: [xslt] libxslt-1.1.14: error when compiling extensions.c

On Wed, Jul 13, 2005 at 02:20:48PM +0200, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
> In the meantime I have enabled modules for the Cygwin build.
> Do you think this is useful, i.e. what modules are available,
> and would it be possible to use the module feature on Cygwin?

  modules were posted on this list. and some may be available from
    ftp://xmlsoft.org/plugins/
Whether this is useful, I can't really tell.
Whether this will work in a given non-linux environment, I can't tell either,
experiment, there is a regression tests in libxml2 "make tests".