Re: [xslt] Identical separators in format-number() and decimal-format

On Wed, Jul 13, 2005 at 12:36:05PM +0100, Tony Marston wrote:
> Which interpretation is correct? Which interpretation is the most logical?

  This list is not the best resource to ask for grey areas in the
XSLT-1.0 spec. For XSLT-2.0 it's simply not implemented in libxslt.
  http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/bugs.html

"If you need help with the XSLT language itself, here are a number of useful resources:

    * I strongly suggest to subscribe to XSL-list, check the XSL-list archives
    * The XSL FAQ.
    * The tutorial written by Paul Grosso and Norman Walsh is a very good
      on-line introdution to the language.
    * The only Zvon XSLT tutorial details a lot of constructs with examples.
    * Jeni Tennison's XSLT pages provide links to a lot of answers
    * the Gallery of XSLT Tricks provides non-standard use case of XSLT
    * And I suggest to buy Michael Kay "XSLT Programmer's Reference" book
      published by Wrox if you plan to work seriously with XSLT in the future.
"

  Those recommendations still apply, the original page on-line has all
the links lost in my copy to this mail, please read and follow,

> Which interpretation is easiest to implement?

  That's a very wrong question to ask !

  thanks,