Re: [xslt] [patch]win32 plugin testing fixes

On Sat, Jan 29, 2005 at 09:46:59PM -0500, Joel Reed wrote:
> ok, win32 plugins in libxslt work with the patch below with the default
> cruntime /MD and /MDd.
>
> the patch adds a new target "testplugin", and makes a few small changes
> to testplugin.c so that we export only xmlsoft_org_xslt_testplugin_init
> and no other symbols.
>
> i wanted to get win32 working before i went and hacked out support
> for static libxslt linking & plugins.

btw, if you want to test this:

  cd ~/src/libxslt/win32
  nmake /f Makefile.msvc testplugin
  cd ~/src/libxslt/tests/plugins
  export LIBXSLT_PLUGINS_PATH=`cygpath -ma plugin/`
  xsltproc plugin.xsl plugin.xml

then you should see:

  <?xml version="1.0"?>
  <!--libxslt:testplugin element test worked-->
  SUCCESS

jr