[xslt] Probable memory leak (when using document()?)

I reported a bug on the Debian BTS:

As I said:

Here xsltproc takes up to 138 MB, making the whole system slow down
due to swapping. This problem occurs when generating my blog page,
where a document() is used for each blog item (this will change in
the future, but the current behavior shouldn't occur). The sources
are in a DocBook-based DTD that can be downloaded from

  http://www.vinc17.org/DTD/website.dtd

I'm not including the XML sources since this is quite complicated
(lots of inclusions and dependencies). But if the bug is not known,
I could try to build a simpler example.

----

I tried with libxml2 2.6.16 and libxslt 1.1.8.

Should I report the bug to the GNOME BTS?
Is it a bug in libxml2 or libxslt?
Do you need a simple example?

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent vinc17 org> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/>