Re: [xslt] [patch]debug plugin loading

On Sun, Jan 16, 2005 at 03:43:18AM -0500, Joel Reed wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 15, 2005 at 06:02:10PM -0500, Daniel Veillard wrote:
> > On Sat, Jan 15, 2005 at 12:48:53PM -0500, Joel Reed wrote:
> > > attached patch adds a few xsltGenericDebug calls to
> > > xsltExtModuleRegisterDynamic.
> >
> >   Okay, applied (manually the patch failed), I also reformated the
> > content and removed compile time warnings about signed/unsigned chars.
>
> can you send your output from running:
>
> LIBXSLT_PLUGINS_PATH=. ../../xsltproc/xsltproc -v plugin.xsl plugin.xml
>
> from the directory: libxslt/tests/plugins
>
> so i can try to fix testcase for you?

  sure:

paphio:~/XSLT/tests/plugins -> LIBXSLT_PLUGINS_PATH=. ../../xsltproc/xsltproc -v plugin.xsl plugin.xml
creating dictionary for stylesheet
reusing dictionary from plugin.xsl for stylesheet
Added namespace: xsl mapped to http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform
Added namespace: libxslt mapped to http://xmlsoft.org/xslt/testplugin
Added namespace: test mapped to http://xmlsoft.org/xslt/testplugin
xsltPrecomputeStylesheet: removing ignorable blank node
xsltParseStylesheetProcess : found stylesheet
add extension prefix libxslt
Registering extension prefix libxslt : http://xmlsoft.org/xslt/testplugin
LIBXSLT_PLUGINS_PATH is .
Attempting to load plugin: ./xmlsoft_org_xslt_testplugin.so for URI: http://xmlsoft.org/xslt/testplugin
xmlCheckFilename failed for plugin: ./xmlsoft_org_xslt_testplugin.so
add extension prefix test
Registering extension prefix test : http://xmlsoft.org/xslt/testplugin
LIBXSLT_PLUGINS_PATH is .
Attempting to load plugin: ./xmlsoft_org_xslt_testplugin.so for URI: http://xmlsoft.org/xslt/testplugin
xmlCheckFilename failed for plugin: ./xmlsoft_org_xslt_testplugin.so
xsltCompilePattern : parsing '/'
xsltCompilePattern : parsed /, default priority 0.500000
added pattern : '/' priority 0.500000
parsed 1 templates
Resolving attribute sets references
Registered 0 modules
Creating sub-dictionary from stylesheet for transformation
reusing transformation dict for output
Registering global variables
Registering global variables from plugin.xsl
xsltProcessOneNode: applying template '/' for /
LIBXSLT_PLUGINS_PATH is .
Attempting to load plugin: ./xmlsoft_org_xslt_testplugin.so for URI: http://xmlsoft.org/xslt/testplugin
xmlCheckFilename failed for plugin: ./xmlsoft_org_xslt_testplugin.so
xsltApplyOneTemplate: unknown extension testplugin
runtime error: file plugin.xsl line 9 element testplugin
xsltApplyOneTemplate: failed to find extension testplugin
xsltValueOf: select libxslt:testplugin('SUCCESS')
Lookup function {http://xmlsoft.org/xslt/testplugin}testplugin
LIBXSLT_PLUGINS_PATH is .
Attempting to load plugin: ./xmlsoft_org_xslt_testplugin.so for URI: http://xmlsoft.org/xslt/testplugin
xmlCheckFilename failed for plugin: ./xmlsoft_org_xslt_testplugin.so
xmlXPathCompOpEval: function testplugin not found
XPath error : Unregistered function
runtime error: file plugin.xsl line 10 element value-of
xsltValueOf: text copy failed
freeing transformation dictionnary
no result for plugin.xml
freeing dictionary from stylesheet
paphio:~/XSLT/tests/plugins -> ls
CVS/  plugin.out  plugin.xml  plugin.xsl  testplugin.c
paphio:~/XSLT/tests/plugins ->