RE: [xslt] Suppress namespace in output. Is it possible?

Ok, let me re-state the question.

I understand the importance of keeping namespace around. However in this
particular case, I only want the output *looks* as same as the input. In
this application, I copy the source tree to output for nothing but a
reference. So that people who look at the transformed output can tell where
the output was transformed from.

Is there anyway to achieve that, other than write my own copy template?
Thanks.