Re: [xslt] non-dynamic modes

Thanks Sebastian.

On Jan 5, 2005, at 5:03 PM, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

Dan Brian wrote:

I know that the XSL spec doesn't allow for anything but QNames as a value for mode attributes on <xsl:apply-templates/>, and thus this is not a libxslt bug. So I'm wondering whether this is a drawback of 1.0

yes, its a well-known drawback. In 2.0 the concept of cascading modes _does_ exist, I recall

--
Sebastian Rahtz Information Manager, Oxford University Computing Services

http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk