[xslt] problems resolving external entities

Hi there!

I have a problem with libxslt/libxml and loading external entites on OSX.
My function is not called at all and I get I/O errors when loading
the stylesheets. XML/XSLT Versions are: xml=2.6.11, xslt=1.1.8

The same code seems to work on sarge for example with the same versions of libxml and libxslt.

Any hints appreciated,

Thanx in advance,
::Thomas

My code is:

  xmlSetExternalEntityLoader(steamExternalEntityLoader);

and:

xmlParserInputPtr
steamExternalEntityLoader(const char *URL, const char *ID,
                          xmlParserCtxtPtr ctxt)
{
  fprintf(stderr, "steamExternalLoader(%s)\n", URL);
}