Re: [xslt] xslt error message

hi again,

I have not received any ideas from the list but continued digging and
googleing and came with an answer that prints a lot of error texts to e.g.
a log  file. Just in case some else too needs this I'll post my solution
here. I have added a method and modified the code like this. Is there

void xmlMyErrorFunc(void * ctx, const char * msg,...){

// Get # of %-signs in msg and use that to get that many void* parameters
using macros

 va_list marker;
 va_arg( marker, void *);
 va_end( marker );

I did not find any good way to know how many parameters I need? What if msg
contains %%?

// use sprintf to get the resulting text and write to log.

}

-------------
The code below I modified to look something like this:

 ctxt = xsltNewTransformContext(cur, doc);
 if (ctxt == NULL) {
  ASSERT(FALSE);
     return;
 }

 xsltSetGenericErrorFunc(ctxt,xmlMyErrorFunc);  // This directs errors to
above method. I don't know where the errors went before.

 res = xsltApplyStylesheetUser(cur,doc,pars,NULL,NULL,ctxt);
 if (res == NULL) {
//    Write error remark telling the user to have a look at tge log
  return "";
 }