[xslt] xsltproc crashes on xsl:import in docbook customization layer for htmlhelp

Hi Daniel,

xsltproc core dumps after creating the htmlhelp.hhp file when trying to build my docbook source in htmlhelp format. This is what I figured out so far:

- my file builds fine for htmlhelp when using no customization layer
- xsltproc crashes when trying to build test.xml with the customization layer test.xsl. The customization layer is just a wrapper around the base htmlhelp stylesheets, using xsl:import.
- if I exchange xsl:import for xsl:include in test.xsl, test.xml builds fine. Of course, in a normal customization layer other things would break then.
- my file builds fine when using xsl:import in customization layers for html and chunked html output formats
- my file built fine for htmlhelp last time I tried, using older docbook-xsl and xsltproc versions (sorry, it's already a while since I last tried building htmlhelp, so I haven't any exact version info on these)

version info:
- docbook-xml v4.2
- docbook-xsl v1.69.1
- $ xsltproc --version
Using libxml 20620, libxslt 10114-CVS1011 and libexslt 812-CVS1011
xsltproc was compiled against libxml 20620, libxslt 10114 and libexslt 812
libxslt 10114 was compiled against libxml 20620
libexslt 812 was compiled against libxml 20620

platform:
$ uname -a
CYGWIN_NT-5.0 NB-PAT 1.5.18(0.132/4/2) 2005-07-02 20:30 i686 unknown unknown Cygwin

command for building:
$ xsltproc -o ./ test.xsl test.xml

This is the final output of a verbose run:
Wrote 369 bytes to htmlhelp.hhp
freeing dictionary from stylesheet
call-template returned: name write.chunk
call-template returned: name write.text.chunk
call-template returned: name hhp
call-template: name hhc
applying template 'hhc'
call-template: name write.text.chunk
Handling param filename
Building variable filename
Evaluating variable filename
reusing transformation dict for RVT
xsltIf: test $manifest.in.base.dir != 0
Lookup variable manifest.in.base.dir
found variable manifest.in.base.dir
xsltIf: test evaluate to 0
xsltValueOf: select $htmlhelp.hhc
Lookup variable htmlhelp.hhc
found variable htmlhelp.hhc
xsltCopyTextString: copy text toc.hhc
xsltValueOf: result toc.hhc
Object is an XSLT value tree :
1  TEXT
   content=toc.hhc
Handling param method
       select 'text'
Building variable method select 'text'
Evaluating variable method
Object is a string : text
Handling param content
Building variable content
Evaluating variable content
reusing transformation dict for RVT
call-template: name hhc-main
applying template 'hhc-main'
xsltApplyOneTemplate: copy unescaped text <HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
 <BODY>

xsltCopyText: copy unescaped text <HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
 <BODY>

xsltIf: test $htmlhelp.hhc.folders.instead.books != 0
Lookup variable htmlhelp.hhc.folders.instead.books
found variable htmlhelp.hhc.folders.instead.books
xsltIf: test evaluate to 1
xsltApplyOneTemplate: copy unescaped text <OBJECT type="text/site properties">
<param name="ImageType" value="Folder">
</OBJECT>

xsltCopyText: copy unescaped text <OBJECT type="text/site properties">
   <param name="ImageType" value="Folder">
</OBJECT>

Please let me know, if I can provide further help tracking this down.

Patrick

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1" standalone='no'?>
<!DOCTYPE article PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.2//EN"
                  "http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.2/docbookx.dtd"; [
]>
<article class="specification" lang="de" status="draft">
    <section>
        <title>header</title>
        <para>
            bla bla