Re: [xslt] native C functions

OK, I have reviewed and was checking the mailing list
to try to piece together more knowledge in the aspect
of extensions.
In my XSL file I want to do something like this:
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
                xmlns:myFunc="http://whatever";
                extension-element-prefixes="myFunc">

<xsl:template match="middle-school">
<xsl:if test="@class=homeroom"
<xsl:copy>
<xsl:apply-templates select="myFunc:roomName()"/>
</xsl:copy>
</xsl:if>
</xsl:templage>

example xml

<middle-school>
  <room class="homeroom">Mr. Moore</room>
  <room class="math">Ms. Moore</room>
</middle-school>

result set needed
<room class="homeroom">Room 5</room>

Such that roomName() will do some sort of table lookup
to find the name of the teacher and return back the
room number.

In my C program, I am making the following call:
xsltRegisterExtModuleFunction( "roomName",
"http://whatever";, xsltRoomName );

The xsltRoomName simply prints "Room 5" to the screen
and then returns the string "Room 5".

Yet the resulting output says the following:
Room 5 (repeats quite a few times, I would est over
4000)
runtime error: file test.xsl line 23 element copy
xsltApplyOneTemplate: loop found ???
try increasing xsltMaxDepth (--maxdepth)
Templates:
#0 name room
#1 name room
.