Re: [xslt] Concatenating blocks (and a bit more) with XSLT

On 27.05.2004 16:08, Ilpide, Emmanuel wrote:

Quite smart.. ;) It does work... ;) Thanx

But now, how could I make that generic so that it works on XXX blocks
but also on YYY, ZZZ... w/o duplicating the code ?

By matching the elements you wish it to work for. For example:

  <xsl:template match="*[self::XXX or self::YYY or ...]
      [ action = 'delete']">

Challenging? ;)

Not challenging, but somewhat off-topic in this forum. Here we usually discuss the issues related to libxslt. What you are getting now is rather general consulting related to XSLT. That you can smell for free but if you want to eat, you'll have to buy.

:-)

Ciao,
Igor