[xslt] issue with xsltSetDebuggerCallbacks anhd xslDropCall

Hi all,
I'm using the xsltSetDebuggerCallbacks functionality to implement a
debugger for xslt. However I've noticed that in certain circumstances
the xslDropCall callback isn't being called when I think it should be.

for example - with the following simple stylesheet:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
version="1.0">

<xsl:template match="/">
            <xsl:apply-templates select="//Order"/>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="Order">
    <h1>Order is:  <xsl:value-of select="@Name"/></h1>
    <xsl:text>
</xsl:text>
</xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

xslAddCall is called when the Order template is matched however
xslDropCall isn't called upon leaving the stylesheet. xslAddCall is
correctly called for ever <Order> element in the input document but
xslDropCall  isn't. It is correctly called with some other stylesheets
I've been using but I haven't yet narrowed down what the difference is.

Is there some other way to determine when execution has left a given
template or is this a bug ?

Ian

--
Ian MacLean, Developer,