RE: [xslt] [libxslt1.1.2] Problems with the date:date function

Hi,

>The configure scripts have to fine time, localtime, and gmtime
>in order for
>the code to determine the current time. Check the output of
>configure to see
>why you are missing one or more of these. The relevant code is in
>libexslt/date.c.
I'm afraid the output of the configure command isn't detailed enough :
checking for gettimeofday... no
checking for mktime... no
checking for localtime... no
checking for asctime... no
checking for time... no
checking for gmtime... no
checking for ftime... yes

The date.c file doesn't tell me where the problem is.
When I type man mktime, or man gettimeofday, I get
some info about these functions (time.h or sys/time.h).

Can anyone tell me how to teach "configure" to use these files
(HP-UX 10.20)?

Thanks a lot.

Bruno VErachten.