[xslt] Problems with spaces in Win32 filenames

Hi,

I use EXSLT to generate a set of HTML files. Therefore, i call
	xsltApplyStylesheetUser(..., ..., NULL, <dirname>, NULL, ...);
(where <dirname> is something like "/home/me/").

This works fine on all platforms, except on Windows. Whenever i have a
space in the <dirname>, libxslt dumps the generated html files in the
working directory. So, "C:/Docume~1/MyName/" works fine, but
"C:/Docume~1/MyName/My Documents/" doesn't.

Does anyone know a solution for this problem ?

thanks,
Remko