Re: [xslt] Segmentation fault with an infinite loop

On Mon, 2004-07-05 at 08:13, Mike Hommey wrote:
> Hi
>
> I triggered a segmentation fault with an infinite loop.
> Just use attached files with the following command line:
> $ xsltproc html.xsl menu.xml
>
> Mike

I can't duplicate this with the most recent version (well, it was the
version that was most recent when you sent the email, anyway - tough to
keep up with Daniel :-)

[jfleck localhost hommey]$ xsltproc --version
Using libxml 20610, libxslt 10107 and libexslt 805
xsltproc was compiled against libxml 20610, libxslt 10107 and libexslt
805
libxslt 10107 was compiled against libxml 20610
libexslt 805 was compiled against libxml 20610

Can you provide details about your environment?

Cheers,
John