[xslt] extension

Hi all,

I have a stupid question but I can't understand how to use extensions.

I have noticed (with xsltproc --dumpextensions) that the function str:encode is included.

How can I use it in my c program?

My xsl starts with:

<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"; xmlns:str="http://exslt.org/strings"; extension-element-prefixes="str" version="1.0">

but the program givers me this error:

xmlXPathCompOpEval: function encode-uri not found
XPath error Unregistered function in str:encode-uri($str,true())

I suppose that I have to call some function in my main.

Can someone tell me how to use an extension function?

Thanks very much

--Marco

CONCORSO "All Friends":
NAVIGA CON INTERFREE E VINCI OLTRE 5.000 PREMI HI.TECH!

Iscriviti gratuitamente all'indirizzo http://promo.interfree.it
naviga in internet con i nostri numeri a tariffa urbana e vinci:

3.000 Mouse ottici
1.200 Mouse ottici per notebook
600   Mouse wireless
300   Tastiere wireless + mouse wireless
150   Sistemi wireless access point completi di due pcmci card
60    Monitor LCD da 15"
18    Notebook

BUONA FORTUNA! ;-)  Lo Staff di Interfree