Re: [xslt] create Directory bug in libxslt for W32

On Tue, Nov 30, 2004 at 03:10:38PM -0600, Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:
> Thomas Fischer writes:
> > Hi folks,
> > i found a bug in libxslt and Daniel Veillard told me, that's
> > a win only bug and he can't help   :o<
> >
> > The Bug occurs, when i try to create a directory via command
> > line parameter --output (like "xsltproc -o does_not_exist/res ...")
> > or via <exslt:document href="does_not_exist/res"
> >
> > Anybody knows a workaround or patch for this problem?
>
> See the attachments for the latter (against the current CVS).

  I do not understand the first patch nor the associated
side effects. On windows the file path separator is '\' why is this
wrong and need to be removed.
  Moving the stat() remapping to the place where it is used makes sense
to me, so that one will be applied, thanks,