[xslt] How do I stop I/O?

The problem I was running into is that I/O still occurs if I try to stop I/O this way...

static int matchFunc(const char* URI)
{
    return 1; // Match everything.
}

static void* openFunc(const char * URI) {
    return NULL; // Don't ever allow the open.
}

xmlRegisterInputCallbacks(matchFunc, openFunc, NULL, NULL);

========

In the case of imported/included stylesheets, my match/open functions get called, but if I return NULL from the openFunc, it looks like libxslt goes ahead and reads the file itself anyway. This may become a non-issue once I start using the docLoaderFunc, but I'd still like a bulletproof way of guaranteeing that libxml isn't doing any I/O.

dave