Re: [xslt] How can I tell the type of output I receive?

On Thu, Aug 12, 2004 at 03:51:57PM -0700, Dave Hyatt wrote:
> Worked like a charm.  I now have simple XSL transformations working!
> (Cheer.)  Thanks for the help.

  Hum, just one warning. If the stylesheet doesn't provide an output
method information, then it generates XML unless the top level node
name is "html". You should check this too I think.

> Anyone have any good pointers to XSL examples that use
> <?xml-stylesheet...> to load the XSL files?  I tested with the ones on
> devedge.netscape.com, but any other examples would be much appreciated,
> especially ones that output HTML that wants to load subresources (like
> images, scripts, or CSS files).

  We don't have very complex ones. You can look in libxslt source tree
under test/*/* and grep for xml-stylesheet , you will find some but not
necessarily that complex.