Re: [xslt] saxon:line-number()

Hello,

>   Okay a kick look at the code didn't reveal any obvious flaw,
>so I added it and commited. Could you provide a sample test case to add
>under
>tests/exslt/ to check the behaviour in the regression suite ?

Ugh, in attempting to do this, I found a major problem.
xmlXPathOrderDocElems() overwrites the line numbers with the document order
number.  My simple test cases didn't trigger this, so things were working
fine.  I'll assume you don't want to increase the size of xmlNode, so do you
have any other suggestions?

-Brett

Share your photos without swamping your Inbox.  Get Hotmail Extra Storage