Re: [xslt] xsltproc issue

Carl -

There's some helpful guidelines on Daniel's web page for bug reporting that
would make it easier for use to help diagnose your issues:

http://www.xmlsoft.org/bugs.html

Specifically in this case a minimal reproducible test case would help. Without
that it's impossible to tell where the segfault might be happening.

Cheers,
John