Re: [xslt] hide "--debug" option when it's disabled

On Thu, Sep 18, 2003 at 05:30:55AM -0400, Daniel Veillard wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 18, 2003 at 01:12:52PM +0400, Alexey Efimov wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > To avoid such situation:
> >
> > >/onyma/xml/bin/xsltproc --debug b.xsl b.xsl
> > Unknown option --debug
> [..]
> > I offer following small patch against libxslt-1.0.33:
>
>   Sure, that makes sense, applied, commited in CVS,

Sorry for being late, but may i object? I think this might be
very confusing for users working on different installations.
I personally _hate_ it when a program i know and use daily
all of a sudden has different comandline switches on another
box. I think the proper way to fix this is to emit a warning
in the 'usage' message or abort the program with an error
message when used with '--debug'.

 Just my 0.01$

   Ralf Mattes